Tuesday 25 June 2013

To market to market...

Just a reminder that the Auckland Art and Craft Fair is THIS SATURDAY, the 29th of June from 11am to 3pm at the Aotea Centre, Auckland Central and it only takes a gold coin to gain entrance. I'll have some new prints, postcards and greeting cards and hopefully a couple of zines too. Come say hi!

ALSO, I'm going to have a spot at the Auckland Zinefest where I will definitely have some zines and some other thingos AND my talented sister Sara is going to read some of her short stories, so now you have two reasons to come.

AND I'm slowly working on my Etsy store, so recluses and international friends don't have to miss out. That can be found here.

And finally, here are some images of my stuff at Eyeball Kicks in Wellington. They framed one of my prints for a customer, lookin sharp!


No comments:

Post a Comment